The Kramer VP-300K is a distribution amplifier for computer graphics signals with resolutions up to and exceeding UXGA. The unit takes one input, provides correct buffering and isolation, and distributes the signal to three identical outputs.
• High Bandwidth - 400MHz (-3dB)
• HDTV Compatible
• ID Bit Control
• Kr-isp Advanced Sync Processing - Ensures compatibility with a wide range of computers (even if the sync level is too low) by restoring the sync signal waveform. Kr-isp advanced sync processing can be enabled or disabled.
• EDID PassThru - Passes EDID signal from display to source via output 1
• Selectable Sync Input Impedance - 75 Ohm (video), 510 Ohm (Graphics/TTL)
• DC Coupling
• 3ft 15-pin HD Cable Included
• Compact Kramer TOOLS - 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter.
• Dual monitor systems, stores, and points of sale
• Presentation systems