The Kramer VP-12NHD is a high-performance distribution amplifier for computer graphics video signals. It takes one input, provides correct buffering and isolation, and distributes the signal to twelve computer graphics outputs on 15-pin HD connectors and three twisted pair outputs.
• High Bandwidth (15-pin HD) - 330MHz (-3dB)
• Max. Resolution (Twisted Pair) - WUXGA & 1080p
• HDTV Compatible
• Sync Polarity Settings - H & V switches for improved display compatibility with the CAT 5 outputs.
• Power Connect System - A single connection to the transmitter powers all units when the receivers are within 150ft (50m) of the transmitter.
• Twisted Pair Connectors - RJ-45 connectors
• Control - RGB Level (Gain), ID bit
• System Range (Twisted Pair) - Up to 100m (300ft)
• Cable (Twisted Pair) - UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5
• Standard 19" Rack Mount Size - 1U. Rack "ears" included
• Presentation and multimedia applications that require high quality computer graphics distribution to multiple monitors and/or projectors
• Long range graphics distribution for schools, hospitals, security, and stores