The Kramer 711N is a twisted pair transmitter for composite video and unbalanced stereo audio signals. The 711N transmitter converts composite video and stereo audio to a twisted pair signal and the 712N receiver converts the twisted pair signal back into composite video and stereo audio signals.
• Bandwidth - 85MHz -3dB.
• Twisted Pair Input/Outputs - RJ-45 connectors.
• Looping Input - 712N (RJ-45).
• Selectable Input Signal Termination - 712N.
• Level (Gain) and EQ (Peaking) Controls - 712N.
• Power Connect System - A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units when the devices are within 150ft (50m) of each other.
• System Range - Up to 400m (1200ft).
• Cable - UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5.
• Compact Kramer TOOLS - 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter.
• Remote monitoring for CCTV, medical, school and broadcast applications.
• Existing facilities with TP cable already installed.
• Teleconferencing in offices and hospitals using existing intercom or telephone wiring.