The JBL PRX815XLF 15" powered portable subwoofer is a member of the most advanced loudspeaker family in its class. Wi-Fi technology and sophisticated DSP give you complete control over the tuning and performance of your system from anywhere in the venue via the free PRX Connect app. An efficient 1500-watt class-D amplifier and patented JBL Differential Drive technology provide best-in-class power handling while greatly reducing system weight. And the rugged all-wood cabinets feature a redesigned input panel and universal power supply for easy, reliable operation at gigs worldwide. Thoughtfully designed from the ground up to deliver legendary JBL sound, PRX800 represents the next generation in smart live sound reinforcement.
PRX800 Series is the first PA system in its class to feature complete wireless control via Wi-Fi, giving you a powerful new way to set up, configure and optimize the performance of your live sound system. With a free custom-designed app, you can set up and run your system in any room with ease. Whether you're working in a difficult acoustic environment or making sure you have the headroom to drive your band harder, you have the tools at your fingertips to make your system sound perfect every single time.
1500 Watts of Power
With integrated 1500-watt Class-D power amplifiers, PRX800 is the most powerful, efficient system in its class. Patented JBL Differential DriveTM woofer technology reduces magnet mass while increasing power handling. Both of these features work together to make PRX800 a remarkably lightweight system capable of delivering clear, pristine audio at extraordinarily high volumes.
Roadworthy and Tour Tested
All PRX800 cabinets are built from 18 mm, strong, light-weight poplar plywood made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints. All PRX800 Series cabinets are protected by JBL's tour proven DuraFlexTM finish. Grilles are made from dent-resistant 16 gauge steel and handles are made from light-weight glass- filled nylon for added strength and durability. All M10 suspension points are constructed from 14 gauge steel and have been tested with a yield-strength of 1000 lbs. each.
• Built in Wi-Fi for wireless control of your system from anywhere in the venue
• Free PRX Connect mobile app provides wireless control over levels, parametric EQ, user presets, and up to 50ms of user delay to fine-tune your sound
• Class-leading 1500-watt amplifier delivers ample power to fill your venue
• JBL Differential Drive transducers for higher SPL in a lightweight design
• Next-generation JBL neodymium compression drivers
• Crown-designed input panel with XLR, 1/4", and RCA inputs, plus XLR loop-through
• Durable construction with wooden cabinets, tour-proven DuraFlex finish, and dent-resistant cloth-backed 16-gauge grilles
• Universal power supply for worldwide compatibility
• Demanding 100-hour test regimen ensures reliable performance
• Intelligent variable-speed fan activates only when needed to reduce noise
• Scalable system that integrates with other JBL portable powered PAs