The FSR CDA-2 is a computer video distribution amplifier. It takes the input signal from the video card of a computer and splits it to be used by a projector and a monitor. This unit not only splits the signal it also buffers it to ensure absolute signal integrity at the receiving device (projector or monitor). With 300 MHz of bandwidth, the CDA-2 can drive any VGA, Super VGA, XGA or QXGA computer video signal.
The CDA-2 offers both very high-performance and low cost, and deserves your attention.
• Compatible with LCD panels, projectors and monitors
• Two outputs
• Metal case provides superior shielding
• HD 15-pin 5 ft. male-to-male monitor cable included
• 300 MHz video bandwidth
• Individually buffered outputs
• UL and CSA approved external power supply (wall plug-in)
• ID bits passed through to monitor output (permits monitor to determine video resolution)
• Locking power connector