The Electro-Voice TX1152 fits the bill when applications that require the low-frequency extension of a 15-inch woofer, with the outstanding pattern control of a larger, rotateable, 60 degree x 40 degree horn. Using the incredibly low-distortion, SMX2150 15-inch woofer, the TX1152 boasts specs normally associated with loudspeakers twice the price.
The TX1152's unique Backbone grille not only looks great, but also provides greater strength and damage resistance than simple grille block designs. Proprietary, ergonomically correct handles and angled input panels, and integrated pole mount and six .375-inch threaded suspension inserts make the TX1152 easy to transport and employ in a variety of applications.
• High-output, high-quality sound
• Excellent pattern control for medium throw use
• Low-distortion SMX2151 woofer with fully symmetric drive
• 1.25-inch DH3/2010A titanium HF compression driver
• Rotatable Constant-directivity 60-degree x 40-degree horn
• Advanced 4th-order crossover with HF protection
• 100 dB sensitivity, 133 dB maximum SPL
• Power handling: 500 W continuous, 2000 W peak
• Lightweight trapezoidal plywood/MDF enclosure
• Pole mount for use with subwoofer or stand
• Six 3/8-inch threaded suspension points
• Black EVCoat finish