The Electro-Voice Sx100+ is a compact, 12-inch, two-way system that delivers 200-watt continuous - and 800-watt peak power handling. It has a 65 degree x 65 degre Constant Directivity horn to provide excellent projection capability and allows the system to be used horizontally or vertically with identical coverage.
The Sx100+ features a light and durable, polypropylene enclosure that is available in either black and white. Its built-in stand-mount accomodates a wide range of accessories to allow safe suspension, arraying, and use as a floor monitor. With Ring-Mode Decoupling, the Sx100+ delivers accurate vocals, instruments, and mids. Its sound quality remains even over a wide dynamic range, and is available with parallel .25-inch connectors or Neutrik Speakons.
• Compact, portable sound reinforcement
• Ideal for live sound, speech, DJ, AV, institutional use
• 1.25-inch DH3/2010A titanium HF compression driver
• 65 x 65 degree Constant-directivity Varipath horn
• High efficiency, 127 db maximum SPL
• Power handling: 200 W continuous, 800 W peak
• Ring-Mode Decoupling (RMD) for increased intelligibility
• Trapezoidal black or white copolymer enclosure
• Integral monitor stand, pole mount, rigging points