The FlexMic Series podium microphones offer superb sound quality with high intelligibility and incredible gain before feedback. Our patented polar technology allows an orator to move as much as 90 degrees off-axis and still maintain the same pristine sound quality.
• Hypercardioid polar pattern.
• 19 inches long.
• Rigid center and flex at both ends.
• Ideal for most podium and house of worship applications.
• Uniform frequency response on or off axis.
• Ideal for positioning unobtrusively in an instrumental ensemble or in front of a choir for sound reinforcement or recording.
• Flat from 50Hz to 20kHz within + 2dB at 6 inches.
• Will handle up to 145dB SPL.
• No handling noise.
• Will stay where you put it.
• High rejection of sounds to the rear of the microphone.
• Rejects RFI.
• They will handle high sound pressure levels with high rejection of sounds to the rear of the microphone.
• Incredible gain before feedback.
• Orators can speak above, below or to either side of the microphone and maintain the same pristine sound quality with high intelligibility.
• In circumstances with three people on the same microphone you can hear all three with the same exceptional sound quality.