The DataVideo NVS-33 is an H.264 video encoder that can stream and record simultaneously. It has HD-SDI and HDMI video inputs as well as RCA audio inputs, making it ideal for both broadcast and AV markets. Once the IP address is set and saved, the NVS-33 generates an H.264 encoded stream that is compliant with RTSP, RTMP, and HLS protocols, and records a MP4 file to a removable SD card. Variable bit-rates can be selected for high quality recording of streams up to 15 Mbps. The NVS-33 also supports de-interlace video streaming for progressive outputs, making it compatible for use with popular CDN’s such as Facebook and Youtube. It also allows analog audio to be embedded in real time.
• 1x SDI/HDMI input
• 1x RCA unbalanced audio input
• Streaming videos in RTMPS, RTMP, RTSP formats
• Records MP4 file to an SD card
• Remotely controlled by PC or Mac with a web browser
• Seamlessly compatible with dvCloud
• Supports SRT streaming protocol