The ClearSonic S2444x2 is a smaller format free-standing gobo. This 44-inch high model features a cloth hinge that allows the two 24-inch wide baffles to free-stand in a "V" configuration or fold in half when not in use. A built-in strap handle allows for easy transport. S2444x2 are included with many of our smaller format isolation packages, but can also be used as gobos around sitting horn players, amps, etc. Adjacent S2444x2 baffles can be attached together using built-in Velcro flaps.
• Efficient Noise Reduction: SORBER baffles don't just redirect sound - they absorb it! SORBER's NRC ratings are greater than 90 %.
• Freestanding or Tackable: Set up S4-2 or S5-2 SORBER in freestand mode and avoid messing up your walls by gluing, nailing, screwing, etc. Reconfigure your room setup quickly and easily. Also, SORBER case fabric is "Velcro receptive". If desired, SORBER can be held against a surface using standard Velcro hook. S2 SORBER squares attach to ClearSonic Panels this way. Use the Velcro flaps to attach adjacent S4-2 or S5-2 baffles to each other.
• Durable: Made from a super tough carpet "trunk" cloth (polypropylene with a latex backing) that can take the abuse of the road. 1.5" thick rigid fiberglass section instead of less expensive materials because of it's fire resistance and superior sound absorbing properties.
• Aesthetically Neutral: Both the light and dark gray cloth look great from either side!
• Low Cost: SORBER systems are mass produced. Our prices are lower because we take advantage of economies of scale.
• Fire Resistant: All SORBER products have a Class A fire rating. To be considered 'Class A', a product must have a Flame Spread of less than 25 and a Smoke Developed Index rating of less than 450. SORBER products have a Flame Spread index of 0 and a Smoke Developed index of 65. Testing was performed by Omega Point Lab using the ASTM E84 Test Standard.