The Blackmagic Duplicator 4K is like two recorders in one. Featuring 25 built in SD card recorders, Blackmagic Duplicator 4K can record to all 25 cards at a time, or be changed to record to a single card at a time for long form recording. When recording to all 25 SD cards, you get a duplicator that gives you 25 x H.264 or H.265 copies that you can sell to customers the moment a live event finishes. Imagine selling your program as attendees leave concerts, training seminars, or even school events. When changed to record a single SD card at a time, Blackmagic Duplicator 4K becomes a powerful long form recorder. With 25 SD cards, you can record for weeks at a time without needing to change the cards out. You can even set Blackmagic Duplicator to automatically clear the oldest card for infinite recording, making it perfect for security and broadcast program logging.
• Realtime 12G-SDI duplicator and long form recorder.
• Three recording modes: duplication, single disk, and overwrite modes.
• 25 x SD card recorders for simultaneously recording onto multiple cards at once.
• Realtime H.264 format, or the newer H.265 format, which is the standard for Ultra HD.
• 12G-SDI input and loop thru output, along with RS-422 control.
• Uses open standard file formats that are compatible with computers and Ultra HD televisions.
• Records all SD, HD and Ultra HD formats up to 2160p60.
• Daisy chain multiple duplicators together for unlimited recording.
• Easy to use front panel controls with lock, record, append, stop and remote buttons.
• Built in universal 110V - 240V AC power supply.