The Behringer POWERPLAY P16 system is the easy, affordable way to give your musicians and vocalists what they really want "more me". P16-M Personal Mixers lets each performer take control of what they hear, allowing the engineer to concentrate on providing the audience with the best possible listening experience. Fast and easy to set up, a basic system can be installed and configured in a matter of minutes - and the system can be expanded to adapt to changing needs.
The P16-M's simple user interface makes it easy for even non-techies to dial-in the perfect monitor mix. For example, let's say the electric guitar is too loud in the lead vocalist's mix; they simply press the appropriate channel button (the one labeled E. GTR) and turn the Volume control to lower the guitar level in their mix. They can also adjust Pan (left to right mix), EQ (Bass, Mid with sweepable Freq control and Treble), and much more. All of these adjustments can be made without affecting anyone else's personal mix.
A basic installation consists of one P16-I Input Module, which connects to the main mixing console, and up to six P16-M Personal Mixers, creating a system big enough to equip a typical recording studio, a small to medium-sized band, or a worship team. You'll also need a few standard audio and CAT5 cables. The optional P16- MB mounting bracket allows the P16-M Digital Personal Mixer to be attached to any standard microphone, music or drum stand. The system can easily be expanded via the P16-D Digital ULTRANET Distributor, six of which can be combined to drive up to forty-eight P16-M Personal Mixers.
The POWERPLAY P16 puts total control of the monitor system where it belongs - in the hands of the performers, freeing up the engineer to sculpt the perfect front-of-house mix. The POWERPLAY P16 system is the easy, affordable way to tame runaway stage volume and give your musicians and vocalists what they really want "more me".
• Converts 16 analog inputs into 24-bit digital audio to be transmitted via standard CAT5e cable
• 2 x 8-channel ADAT optical inputs with auto detect and priority select
• 16 balanced, high-headroom TRS audio inputs
• State-of-the-art 24-bit A/D converters for premium audio quality
• 4-position gain switches per channel pair (-10, 0, +4, +22 dB)
• Digital inputs support 44.1 and 48 kHz sample rates
• Ultra-low system latency of less than 1 millisecond
• Signal Present and Clip LEDs per channel plus ADAT status LEDs
• Standard CAT5e connection delivers power and signals for up to 6 Personal Mixers
• ULTRANET expansion network connector (RJ45)
• Internal autorange power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
• Extremely rugged construction ensures long life even under the most demanding conditions
• Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany