Audix OM5+A10X Boxed Kit Promotion
The Audix OM5 Vocal Dynamic Microphone is made with an extremely tight and uniformly controlled hypercardioid polar pattern which isolates the vocals from the rest of the instruments on stage or in a studio.
Used on stage, in studios and for broadcast applications, the OM5 hypercardioid microphone has a reputation for clarity, resistance to feedback, and the ability to handle SPLs in excess of 144 dB without distortion.
The OM5 dynamic vocal microphone is naturally attenuated at 120 Hz to reduce boominess and handling noise. The mid-range is tailored to provide an extra presence in the vocals allowing the vocalist to be easily heard through the main speakers as well as the monitors.
• Concert level, professional vocal mic for live sound, broadcast, and studio
• Very tight pattern control, exceptional clarity for premium PA systems
• Clear, accurate sound with slight mid-range boost
• Allows vocals to cut through the stage mix
• Extreme off-axis rejection provides excellent isolation on stage
• VLM Capsule
• Designed, assembled, and tested in the USA
• 5 year warranty
The Audix A10X Earphones are designed for the ultimate immersive listening experience. At the heart of the earphone is a dynamic low-mass moving coil assembly and composite beryllium diaphragm delivering over ten octaves of balanced frequency response and extended bass. With exceptional imaging, isolation and phase coherence, the A10X accurately presents the full details of your music.
• 10mm dynamic driver with beryllium diaphragm for precise imaging/low distortion
• High-energy balanced response with extended bass
• Optimized silicone ear tips (S, M, L) for strong seal and isolation
• Gold-plated MMCX connectors allow for 360-degree rotation for ideal positioning
• Reinforced wire wrap near the connector holds the earphone confidently in place
• Premium silver-plated, oxygen-free copper cable in a durable soft coat jacket
• Gold-plated 3.5 mm (1/8 in) plug