Audix OM3+A10 Boxed Kit Promotion
The Audix OM3 Vocal Dynamic Microphone is used for a wide variety of stage, home, and studio applications. This microphone has clear and accurate sound reproduction, resistance to feedback, and the ability to handle very high SPLs without distortion.
The OM3 dynamic vocal microphone utilizes a tight, uniform pattern which helps isolate vocals from the instruments on stage. With a wide frequency range of 50 Hz – 18 kHz, the OM3 employs a VLM™ diaphragm for a clear, precise sound with exceptional voice response.
Designed with slight bass proximity and a tailored mid-range, the OM3 hypercardioid microphone has a full-bodied sound on small to mid-sized PA systems while retaining true sound on large or professional PA systems.
• Multi-purpose vocal and instrument mic for live sound, home studio
• Clear, natural, accurate sound for mid-size to large PA systems
• Excellent off-axis rejection on stage for increased feedback rejection.
• Handles high SPLs without distortion
• VLM Capsule
• Designed, assembled, and tested in the USA
• 5 year warranty
The Audix A10 Earphones are engineered to deliver studio-quality performance for live sound monitoring and critical listening with exceptional imaging and isolation. The A10 features a dynamic low-mass moving coil assembly and titanium alloy diaphragm delivering ten octaves of frequency response with accurate phase coherence. The balanced sound signature of the A10 allows for hours of listening without fatigue.
• 10mm dynamic driver with titanium alloy diaphragm for high output and low distortion
• Linear bass, clear and articulate midrange, and smooth highs
• Optimized silicone ear tips (S, M, L) for strong seal and isolation
• Gold-plated MMCX connectors allow for 360-degree rotation for ideal positioning
• Reinforced wire wrap near the connector holds the earphone confidently in place
• Premium silver-plated, oxygen-free copper cable in a durable soft coat jacket
• Gold-plated 3.5 mm (1/8 in) plug