ESW-R4180DAN ES Wireless 8-channel Receiver with Dante Network Output
• Low-profile white housing blends in with interior décor
• Onboard LEDs verify link status at a glance
• A standard Cat 5e cable supplies 8-channel Dante audio output
• Dual network ports allow Dante and IP control separation
• Supports mixed output for situations with limited input channels
• High-pass filtering and volume for each channel
• Monitor transmitter status, audio level, battery level in A-T Wireless Manager
Audio-Technica’s Engineered Sound Wireless System is a DECT wireless system that offers simple, smart, and scalable high-quality audio for your conferencing needs. This system overcomes many challenges of conventional wireless microphones, such as frequency coordination and the limited number of simultaneous microphones.
Operation is incredibly easy for end users, with microphones ready to use by simply removing them from the charging station. At full charge, the batteries offer all-day operation. Installation is also made easy using PoE to power the receiver(s) and Dante audio output capabilities. System integrators are able to configure detailed settings to meet a wide variety of end-user needs. Wiring is as simple as connecting a single Cat 5e cable to a PoE network switch.
Seamless setup and management is controlled via Audio-Technica’s Wireless Manager software, which is capable of managing multiple wireless systems, including UHF wireless systems, from a single screen. In addition, AES256 encryption comes standard, providing superior security and reliable operation.
ES Wireless System Features
• Automatic DECT-based frequency management
• Up to 96 simultaneous usable channels
• Simple setup with Cat 5e cable and 8-channel Dante audio output
• Standard mode (48 ch.) minimizes latency; HD mode (96 ch.) maximizes channels
• Selectable RF power output to optimize coverage area
• Compatible with Audio-Technica’s Wireless Manager software
• Presets allow transmitters to be customized for multiple applications
• Roaming function allows transmitters to connect to multiple receivers
• Long-lasting internal lithium-ion batteries for all-day transmitter use
• Sound quality optimized for intelligible, crystal-clear audio
• Adjustable high-pass, transmitter gain, and volume for each receiver channel
• AES256 encryption for superior security
• Compatible with Syslog protocol
• Ability to configure, monitor, and save device settings in Wireless Manager
• DECT RF scan identifies number of available DECT wireless channels via A-T’s Wireless Manager software
FCC CONSUMER ALERT (U.S.)
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change.
For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov.cgb/wirelessmicrophones.