The Audio-Technica BP893xcLM3 Omnidirectional Condenser Headworn Wireless Microphone features an unobtrusive 0.2" boom that extends just beyond the bottom of your year and is designed to provide extremely intelligible, vocal reproduction for stage and television talent, lecturers, and worship leaders. The microphone includes the BPCB-cLM3 detachable, field-replaceable 1.4 m (55") cable terminated for Sennheiser wireless systems using locking 3.5 mm connector. Other detachable cables with a variety of output terminations are available separately.
The BP893xcLM3 includes AT8440 cable clip, AT8464x dual-ear adapter kit, AT8157 windscreen, AT8171 windscreen, two AT8156 element covers, a moisture guard, and a carrying case.
• Subminiature omnidirectional condenser capsule offers extended frequency response for extremely intelligible, natural vocal reproduction
• Lightweight, ergonomic design
• Extremely unobtrusive, 0.2" boom
• Secure under-the-ear placement
• BPCB-cLM3 detachable, field-replaceable 1.4 m (55") cable terminated for Sennheiser wireless systems using locking 3.5 mm connector
• Comes with the AT8464x Dual-Ear Adapter Kit that converts the single-ear MicroSet to a unit that's worn on both ears for maximum stability and comfort
• Constructed of hypoallergenic material