Audio-Technica's 2000 Series is a 10-channel frequency-agile UHF wireless system designed to suit a variety of applications, including MI/live performance, fixed installation, public address, A/V rental houses and places of worship. It offers all the advantages of a high-quality, professional wireless system at an extremely affordable price. Features switchable antenna power. Also, the optional ATW-CHG2 two-bay recharging station provides power to recharge NiMH batteries in two ATW-T220a handheld transmitters and/or ATW-T210a body-pack transmitters in any combination.
Offering 10 selectable channels and True Diversity UHF wireless technology, the 2000 Series features automatic frequency scanning. At the touch of a button, this function automatically determines and sets the best available frequency. Any of the 2000 Series 10 channels may be used together without any frequency coordination problems or group selection issues. The 2000 Series also incorporates Audio-Technica's Tone Lock squelch plus an easy-to-read LCD information display.
• Serious advances in affordable professional wireless
• Clear sound quality and rock-solid, dependable performance
• Automatic frequency scanning
• 10 compatible user-switchable channels
• Antenna power available for powered antennas & other in-line RF devices
• True Diversity operation selects the better signal from the two receiver sections, reducing dropouts
• Tone Lock tone squelch system fights interference
• Rugged metal half-rack receiver with soft-touch controls and LCD display
• Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4-inch output jacks enable use with a wide variety of audio gear
• Switchable transmitter power output with high and low settings offered
• Includes rack-mount kit and detachable UHF antennas
• Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops between the sound system and receiver.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.