The Alesis MultiMix 8 USB FX features four XLR inputs with independent gain pots on channels 1-4. These XLR inputs also have a switchable phantom power option to accommodate both dynamic and condenser microphones. TRS Line inputs are also available on all eight channels. New to the MultiMix 8 USB FX is a high-impedance input on channel 2, which allows direct connection of a guitar or bass; this is a great convenience for singer/songwriters looking to get a clean, "hot" signal. A Tape RCA stereo input is also included adding the ability to mix in audio from other sources such as a CD or LP player.
Ideal for podcasting, livestreaming, home recording or live use, MultiMix 8 USB FX features onboard volume, pan, and EQ controls (three-band with sweepable parametric mids on channels 1 and 2, three-band on 3 and 4, two-band on 5-8) for making quick, accurate adjustments to your mix. The MultiMix 8 USB FX mixer has a two-channel, five-stage, multicolor LED meter for visual monitoring the main output level. Channels 1 - 4 offer switchable high-pass filtering at 80Hz to reduce low-frequency rumble, handling, and wind noise. For convenient stereo mixing and recording, channels 5/6 and 7/8 are configured as a stereo pairs at the EQ, level and pan controls.
• Eight-channel mixer with mic, line, and guitar-level inputs
• 16-bit, 44.1/48 kHz stereo USB output for easy recording and playback from your computer
• XLR inputs with gain trim, switchable high-pass filters, and 48V phantom power
• Works with iPad via Apple USB Adaptor (sold separately).
• 1/4-inch line-level inputs for instruments and high-impedance guitar input for direct-connecting guitars
• Powerful EQ: three-band with sweepable parametric mids on channels 1 and 2, three-band on 3 and 4, two-band on 5-8
• Built-in DSP effects with footswitch bypass control and Aux buss for external processing
• Multicolor LED metering for visual level feedback
• Main and headphone outputs with independent level controls
• Class compliant, plug-and-play USB for Mac and PC interface without installing driv
• Professional Software Suite included
Record Via USB
The MultiMix 8 USB FX contains a complete USB recording interface. Musicians and engineers can plug the MultiMix 8 USB FX’s class-compliant USB connection into their Mac or PC without installing any software drivers and enjoy a digital-direct stereo connection with virtually any audio software application. The MultiMix 8 USB FX enables a bidirectional stereo signal path, so musicians can record the stereo Main output into their computer and listen back using the mixer as an interface from software to headphones and monitoring loudspeakers.
MultiMix 8 USB FX comes with high-quality Alesis DSP effects that include spacious reverbs, delays, phasers and much more. For lush mixes, the internal effects processors enables you to add extra depth to live sound, like a long delay on the vocalist's channel, or beef up dry recordings with some extra ambiance.
Professional Software Suite
The MultiMix 8 USB FX includes all the software you need to begin your production. This special bundle includes the AIR Mini Grand virtual piano, DB-33 virtual organ and Eleven Lite, with over 20 high-quality guitar, amp and effect models.