The Alesis MultiMix 4 USB FX is a four-channel desktop mixer with a USB digital audio interface that lets you mix live, in the home studio, and record audio directly to a computer. This compact mixer is perfect for computer-recording setups, intimate live-sound environments, video-editing and production studios, and portable podcasting setups. It outputs line-level analog audio and stereo 16-bit, 44.1/48 kHz digital audio over USB for recording low-noise, CD-quality mixes directly to your Mac or PC. The MultiMix 4 USB FX mixer has four input channels, all of which can accept a 1/4" line input. You can plug XLR microphones into channels one and two, including condensers thanks to the selectable 48V-phantom power supply. You can also plug a guitar or bass directly into channel two's switchable high-impedance input. A stereo, 1/4" headphone output has its own level control for private monitoring.
Ideal for live sound engineering or home recording, MultiMix 4 USB FX features onboard volume, pan, and EQ controls for making quick, accurate adjustments to your mix. The MultiMix 4 USB FX mixer has a two-channel, five-stage, multicolor LED meter for visual monitoring the main output level. Channels one and two offer switchable high-pass filtering at 75Hz to reduce low-frequency rumble, handling, and wind noise. Channels one and two provide high- and low-shelving EQs, independent gain trims, and have independent pan controls. For convenient stereo mixing and recording, channels three and four are configured as a stereo pair at the level, EQ and pan controls.
• 4-channel mixer with stereo (2) 1/4" inputs and stereo (2) 1/4" outputs
• 16-bit, 44.1/48 kHz signal stereo in/stereo out via USB for easy recording and playback
• XLR inputs with gain trim, switchable high-pass filters, and 48V phantom power
• 1/4-inch line-level inputs for instruments and high-impedance guitar input
• Record directly to your iPad via the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit (sold separately)
• Dual-band EQ on XLR inputs for accurate tone control
• 15 DSP effects with footswitch bypass control and aux bus for external processing
• Multicolor LED metering for real-time, visual level feedback
• Headphone output with independent level control for additional monitoring and mixing
• Class-compliant USB for plug-and-play support on both Mac and PC
• Professional Software Suite included
Record Via USB
MultiMix 4 USB FX contains a complete USB recording interface. Plug the MultiMix 4 USB FX’s class-compliant USB connection into your Mac or PC without the need for software drivers and enjoy a digital-direct stereo connection with virtually any audio software application. The MultiMix 4 USB FX enables bidirectional stereo playback, so you can record the stereo Main output into your computer and listen back using the mixer as an interface from software to headphones and monitoring loudspeakers. Plus, you can record stereo audio directly to your iPad with the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit (sold separately).
MultiMix 4 USB FX comes with high-quality Alesis DSP effects that include spacious reverbs, delays, phasers and much more. For lush mixes, the internal effects processors enables you to add extra depth to live sound, like a long delay on the vocalist's channel, or beef up dry recordings with some extra ambiance.
Professional Software Suite
The MultiMix 4 USB FX includes all the software you need to begin your production. This special bundle includes the AIR Mini Grand virtual piano, DB-33 virtual organ and Eleven Lite, with over 20 high-quality guitar, amp and effect models.