This model adds recording of up to 5 separate H.264 video streams in real time.
Blackmagic Design announces the latest update to the ATEM Mini line, the ATEM Mini Pro ISO. A new, low cost, live production switcher with a five stream recording engine that allows all video inputs to be recorded, allowing a live production to be edited after the event. This allows users to get a clean feed of all inputs and use editing software multi-cam features for later editing. ATEM Mini Pro ISO also records all audio files, media pool graphics and a DaVinci Resolve project file, so a live production can be opened and edited with a single click.
• Miniaturized control panel based design
• Built in support for recording each input as a separate ISO file
• Saves DaVinci Resolve project file for 1 click editing of live production
• Supports connecting up to 4 cameras or computers
• Live streaming via Ethernet supported on ATEM Mini Pro
• USB output operates as a webcam and supports all video software
• Automatically standards converts and re-syncs all HDMI inputs
• Includes free ATEM Software Control for Mac and Windows
• Internal media for 20 RGBA graphics for titles, opening plates and logos
• Includes ATEM Advanced Chroma Key for green/blue screen work
• Multiview allows monitoring of all cameras on ATEM Mini Pro
• Audio mixer supports limiter, compressor, 6 band EQ and more.