New Pro model includes recording to USB flash disks in H.264, direct live streaming via Ethernet and new multiview for monitoring all cameras.
The Blackmagic ATEM Mini Pro makes it easy to create professional multi camera productions for live streaming to YouTube and innovative business presentations using Skype or Zoom. Simply connect the ATEM Mini Pro and you can switch live between four high quality video camera inputs for dramatically better quality images. Or connect a computer for PowerPoint slides or gaming consoles. The built in DVE allows exciting picture-in-picture effects, perfect for commentary. There are loads of video effects too. All ATEM Mini models have USB that works like a webcam so you can use any streaming software while the ATEM Mini Pro model adds live streaming and recording to USB disks. ATEM Mini even has secret broadcast features built in so it can do high end work.
• Connect up to four independent cameras
• Outputs to HDMI video and USB webcam
• Hardware streaming engine for live streaming via Ethernet
• Record direct to external USB flash disks
• Built in video effects
• Two independent 3.5mm stereo audio inputs
• Automatically converts any HDMI input format
• True broadcast style mix effects switching
• Monitor sources and status with ATEM Mini Pro Multiview
• Use Ethernet control for wireless Internet streaming
• Control and color balance cameras
• Develop custom remote control solutions
• Record to an external HyperDeck recorder
• Switch faster with an ATEM 1 M/E Advanced Panel