For online content creators, musicians, and gamers to businesses, schools, and houses of worship, livestreaming is an essential medium to stay connected with people around the world.
Portable, and reliable, the Roland V-8HD brings a world of creative options to live event switching. All-in-one hardware design eliminates computer setup hassles and software based crashes, while the HDMI workflow and loaded professional toolset streamline production. In addition to the switcher, the livestreaming bundle includes a Roland UVC-01 “Plug and Play” Encoder for efficient and simple streaming application.
The Roland UVC-01 USB Video Capture easily converts the HDMI output of Roland V-series products into a plug-and-play USB 3.0 webcam feed, ready for HD livestreaming on Facebook Live, YouTube, Zoom, and many of the most popular livestreaming platforms.
• Powerful live production automation with sequencing, macros, and preset memories
• Newly supported 23.98Hz, 24Hz, 25Hz, 29.97Hz, 30Hz of output formats
• All HDMI workflow
• Built-in multi-viewer preview monitor
• Execute smooth transitions using the T-bar fader
• Ultra-mobile, lightweight, and efficient
• Five-layer effects and keying engine
• Aux output for a different video feed
• Technology-assisted automatic video switching
• Remote start and stop of Atomos recorders
• Eight-slot still store function supports screen capture and import of BMP, JPEG and transparent PNG images to internal non-volatile memory
• 18-channel digital audio mixer with a wide range of effects, including sync delay on each channel
• Free iPad remote control app available