You won't miss a thing.
Clarity is king – and with the PreSonus R65 V2, you'll hear every single detail in your music: the gentle breath in every exhale, the subtle finger noise in a nylon-string classical guitar; the nuanced overtones of brass and woodwinds; and exquisite reverb tails that decay gracefully into the void. Not only will your mixes sound their absolute best on R65 V2, but you'll also be able to hear trouble spots in your tracks with surgical clarity. If you're mixing or mastering high-resolution audio, the R65 V2 will ensure that you'll hear every detail captured in your recordings.
• 2-way active design provides articulate high-frequency response, wide stereo imaging, and narrow vertical dispersion
• Custom-designed, AMT tweeter responds to the subtlest waveforms and highest frequencies
• 6.5-inch LF drivers provide clean mid- and low-frequency reproduction
• Biamped, 140W RMS (LF 75W, HF 65W) Class A/B power amplifier with switching power supply
• Acoustic tuning controls (Low cut, Mid, High, Acoustic Space)
• Includes Studio Magic, a suite of over $1000 USD worth of music production software
• Balanced XLR and 1/4-inch TRS plus unbalanced RCA inputs
• Toroidal power transformer eliminates noise and hum
• System protections include RF interference, output current limiting, over-temperature, turn-on/off transient, subsonic filter, external mains fuse
• Power: 100-120 V ~50/60 Hz or 220-240 V ~50/60 Hz