Nothing But the Truth
When you're ready to get serious about recording, it's time to step up to PreSonus Eris series studio monitors. Cheap computer speakers and home-stereo speakers won't reveal the truth about your mix. They aren't designed for that. In contrast, Eris speakers are real studio monitors, delivering a very accurate response with a tight bass and very clear upper end. Thanks to well-designed Kevlar low frequency transducers, low-mass silk-dome tweeters, responsive Class AB amplification, and professional acoustic-adjustment controls, Eris delivers the goods. Yet Eris series speakers are ultra-affordable, making them a terrific value. And with three models, you can easily find the Eris monitor that best suits your studio needs.
With four different types of audio inputs, it's easy to feed audio to your Eris E4.5 BT monitors from almost any source. Fast, reliable, stereo Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity lets you go wireless, streaming sound from a smartphone, tablet, laptop, or other Bluetooth source. Play games, listen to music, and even create content wirelessly. When you want a wired connection - from a computer, turntable, TV, or other line-level source - the Eris E4.5 BT has you covered, with rear-panel, left and right 1/4-inch TRS and RCA inputs and front-panel 1/8-inch stereo inputs. A loud, clear, front-panel headphone amplifier lets you work and play in stealth mode, without disturbing your housemates.
• 4.5-inch Kevlar Low-frequency Driver
• 1-inch, Ultra-low-mass, Silk-dome, High-frequency Driver
• 25 Watt Amplifier Power
• 70 Hz - 20 kHz Frequency Response
• 2.8 kHz Crossover Frequency
• 100 dB Peak SPL at 1 meter
• Bluetooth pairing button
• Front-firing Acoustic Port for Superior Bass-frequency Reproduction
• Rf Interference, Output Current Limiting, Over-temperature, Transient, and Subsonic Protection
• Balanced XLR 1/4" and unbalanced RCA inputs
• Includes Studio One Prime and Studio Magic Software Suite ($1,000 value)