Sound you can trust.
The PreSonus Eris series studio monitors are used worldwide by audio engineers who need to hear every detail of their recordings. Ideal for gaming and home video production, the Eris E3.5 BT employs the same technology as the larger Eris models to deliver studio-quality sound, with a smooth and accurate frequency response. Yet they're compact enough to fit almost anywhere.
With four different types of audio inputs, it's easy to feed audio to your Eris E3.5 BT monitors from almost any source. Fast, reliable, stereo Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity lets you go wireless, streaming sound from a smartphone, tablet, laptop, or other Bluetooth source. Play games, listen to music, and even create content, with no wires except power cables. When you want a wired connection - from a computer, turntable, TV, or other line-level source - the Eris E3.5 BT has you covered, with rear-panel, left and right 1/4-inch TRS and RCA inputs and front-panel 1/8-inch stereo inputs. A loud, clear, front-panel headphone amplifier lets you work and play in stealth mode, without disturbing your housemates.
• 3.5-inch, woven composite low-frequency transducer
• 1-inch, ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
• Rear-firing acoustic port for superior bass-frequency reproduction
• High- and low-frequency tuning controls
• Front-panel Volume control for speakers and headphone amplifier
• Bluetooth pairing button
• 50W (25W/side), Class AB biamplification
• RF interference, output current limiting, over-temperature, transient, and subsonic protection
• Amplifier "soft start" feature eliminates popping on power-up
• Internal power supply with IEC connector
• Power switch with on/off LED
• Stereo Bluetooth 5.0 wireless input
• Balanced 1/4-inch TRS, unbalanced 1/8-inch stereo, and RCA inputs
• Integrated stereo headphone amplifier with front-panel 1/8-inch output
• Includes 1/8-inch TRS to Stereo RCA cable and Stereo RCA to Stereo TS cable
• Includes Studio One Prime and Studio Magic Software Suite ($1,000 value)