The 4th generation Marshall CV620-BK4 HD PTZ Camera captures crisp HD video with the added versatility of a smooth pan-tilt-zoom chassis and 20X optical zoom block. Designed for high performance applications including broadcast television, live events, corporate installations, and more. Additionally, the CV620 includes precise picture adjustment settings and professional 3G/HDSDI and HDMI outputs for convenient integration and installation.
• 2-megapixel 1/2.8-inch HD sensor
• HD output: 1920x1080i, 1920x1080p, 1280x720p
• High speed: 60, 59.94, 50, 30, 29.97, and 25 fps
• 20X optical zoom (4.7~94mm/ F1.6~3.5) with 12X digital zoom
• 340° horizontal pan/ 120° vertical tilt
• Smooth synchronous pan, tilt, zoom, and focus for professional transitions
• 3G/HDSDI (BNC) and HDMI simultaneous video outputs
• Variable Transition Speeds: 5~300° per second with optional motionless transition
• Supports RS232/RS422 remote control interface
• Compatible with most integrated video management systems
• Mountable via table, wall or ceiling (ceiling mount included).
• Optional wall mounts CV6XX-WM (Black) or CV6XX-WMW (White) sold separately.
Crisp HD Video Output
The CV620 is built around a professional-grade, 2-Megapixel 1/2.8-inch sensor, with smooth 20x Optical Zoom (5.3~110mm) outputting HD video up to 1920x1080p, 1920x1080i and 1280x720p at 60fps.
Versatile Camera Positioning
The CV620 is equipped with synchronous pan, tilt, and zoom motors for smooth and silent camera movements during operation. A 20X optical zoom block provides flexibility from 5.3mm to 110mm, maintaining image crispness in wide and tight shots.
Professional Outputs and Control Interface
Simultaneous 3G/HDSDI and HDMI outputs with control options over RS-422, RS-232, or IR remote control provide flexibility for inclusion in most modern workflows.
Flexible Control Options
The CV620 offers easy control over iris, shutter, white balance, focus, pan/tilt speeds, and more, controllable by IR remote, RS-232, or RS-422 with support for control protocols including Visca, Pelco, and more. Additionally, the CV620 is compatible with Marshall's VS-PTC-IP PTZ Camera Controller, providing intuitive adjustment of pan/tilt/zoom, pan/tilt speeds, white balance, and more with one button dials and rocker control.