The CV605 is suitable for use in networked HD workflows where image quality and versatility are of utmost concern, including live broadcast productions, courtroom capture, corporate video, government assembly, sportscast, newscast, reality television, concerts, house of worship and many more.
Ultra-Wide 85° with 5x Optical Zoom Range
The wide-angle optical zoom lens offers an impressive 85-degree angle-of-view through 20-degree (15mm) with smooth transition and an additional 10x digital zoom range.
3GSDI + IP (Ethernet) Workflow Flexibility
CV605 offers low latency 3GSDI (BNC) output as well as IP interface with multiple protocol supported. An IP interface provides easy one-cable setup with ethernet (Cat) cable handling video, audio, control and PoE (power).
The CV605 PTZ camera operates with exceptional low-light sensitivity, ensuring a clear picture in variable and challenging lighting conditions, including live events, houses of worship, indoor or outdoor sporting events, and other dynamic lighting environments.
One Cable to Camera
One cable to camera provides up to HD video, audio, control, and power (PoE) over one cable with IP (H.265/H.264) and 3GSDI simultaneous outputs with audio embedding.
• 2 Megapixel (HD) sensor
• 5X Optical Zoom (3~15mm) - starting at 85° AOV
• HD Resolution: 1920x1080p, 1920x1080i & 1280x720p
• Resolution/Framerate choices:
• Low Illumination capability at 0.5Lux (F1.8) for challenging environments
• 3G-SDI (BNC) and IP (H.265/H.264) with RS232 via RJ45
• Ethernet IP supports video, audio, control, and PoE (IEEE802.3af) over one cable
• Control Options: IR remote, GUI, VS-PTC-200 (RS232/RS422), VS-PTC-IP (IP/RS232/RS422) or Custom
• 3.5mm audio (Line or Mic level) input (AAC, MP3, G.711A compression)