The Marshall CV605 PTZ Camera utilizes a professional grade 2 Megapixel sensor to capture crisp HD video up to 1920x1080p resolution at 60fps. It has a 5x optical zoom starting at a wide 85° angle of view. Multiple outputs include HDMI, USB-C and IP (H.265/H.264).
Marshall's straight forward design makes this affordable camera easy to use for a wide variety of video conference, video streaming and professional A/V applications. CV605-U3 can be setup through one Ethernet (CAT) cable carrying video, audio, power (PoE), and control over IP. Also is easily dockable via OBS Studio, Zoom (certified) and as well as useful in other soft codecs.
• 2 Megapixel Full-HD sensor
• 5X Optical Zoom (3~15mm) starting at 85° AOV
• Full-HD Resolution: 1920x1080p up to 60fps, 1920x1080i & 1280x720p
• Low illumination capability at 0.5 Lux (F1.8) for challenging environments
• USB-C (USB3.0/2.0) HDMI and IP (H.265/H.264) or RS232 via RJ45
• Ethernet IP supports video, audio, control, and PoE over one Cat cable
• Control Options: Zoom (certified), software GUI via web, UVC1.5, OBS Studio plugins & docs, IR remote, Marshall VS-PTC-200 (RS232) & VS-PTC-IP (IP/RS232)
• 3.5mm audio linear input (AAC, MP3, G.711A compression)