The Eiki EK-831DU is a versatile, high brightness and contrast, large venue laser projector.
This model employs a unique dual-track color wheel system which offers both high-brightness and a wide color gamut.
Special features offer increased durability, providing virtually maintenance-free operation, reducing total cost of operation and the ability to be operated 24/7.
- Laser light source illuminates brightly up to 20,000 hours
- Durable multi heat dissipation cooling function
- Color wheel made by high temperature ceramic sintering process
- Filterless sealed optical engine design (IP6X)
Flexible installation capability and six optional Japanese-made lenses enable installation in various places.
• 1-chip DLP laser projector
• 11,000 ANSI lumens
• 100,000:1 contrast ratio
• 20,000 hour laser light source
• Flexible installation
• Keystone correction
• Six optional lenses
• Sealed optical engine design IP6X without filters
• Lens memory (shift/zoom/focus)
3 year projector warranty. 20,000 Laser Light Engine warranty.
Included Accessories: Quick Start Guide, 5.0 ft. (1.5 m) VGA Cable, 6.0 ft (1.8 m) Detachable Power Cord, Remote Control (with 2x AAA Batteries), Lens Cover.
Optional Accessories: Ceiling Mount, Ceiling Post and Plate