The Furman M-8x AR Voltage Regulator is intended to protect sensitive electronic equipment from problems caused by AC line voltage irregularities such as brownouts, sags, and over-voltage conditions. Such irregularities can cause audio tonal changes, digital equipment malfunctions (such as loss of MIDI programs or other data), or in extreme cases, permanent damage.
• Provides 9 regulated, conditioned AC outlets; 8 on the rear and 1 on the front
• Input capacity is 15 A; output capacity is 12 to 15 A
• Extreme over-voltage (instant) shutdown and under-voltage (delayed) shutdown, safeguard connected equipment
• Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS) indicator LED
• Extreme over-current shutdown protects regulator and connected equipment.
• Extreme Current Shutdown (ECS) indicator LED
• Tri-color “In-Regulation” indicator
• Protection OK indicator
• Eight element, Bi-color bar graph meter to indicate input line voltage
• User accessible thermal circuit breaker protects against overload
• Low noise toroidal autotransformer with very low stray magnetic field leakage
• Front Panel ON/OFF switch
• Compact, lightweight unit weighs only 15 lbs. (6.8 kg)