Supreme Imaging Power Brilliant High-Quality Pictures
XGA (1024 x 768 pixel) resolution native to the PT-VX615N/VX610 brings crisp imagery to meeting spaces and classrooms for immersive viewing. With high brightness of up to 5,500 lm, and an increased 16,000:1 contrast ratio, your audience is treated to vivid colors, inky blacks, pure highlights, and clearly legible text reproduction.
6-Colors Adjustment and Color Correction Functions
For the first time in a Panasonic portable, users can correct for slight color variations in the reproduction range of individual units set up for multi-projection. This is particularly useful for side-by-side configurations. Very large images can be seamlessly presented in auditoriums and boardrooms.
Efficient Low-Maintenance Design
PT-VZ580 Series projectors are extremely efficient to run. Air filter replacement cycle is a class-leading 7,000 hours, and the unit can be washed and reused twice to minimize waste. Lamp life is also extended to 7,000 hours in ECO2 mode, meaning part refreshment can be performed together with filter maintenance to reduce downtime.
Daylight View Basic
Proprietary technology delivers sharp, comfortably viewed images by enhancing fine details, particularly in dark areas of the image, which are normally difficult to see in brightly lit rooms. A built-in sensor measures ambient light while Daylight View Basic adjusts halftone color and brightness to suit ambient illumination.
Technologies combine to keep noise levels down to just 29 dB, so the sound of the cooling fan is hardly noticeable. This helps to keep attention focused on the presentation and quiet video scenes.
• XGA (1024 x 768) resolution
• 5,500 ANSI lumens
• 16,000:1 contrast ratio
• 7000 hours lamp life and 7000 hours air filter replacement cycle*
• Quiet 29 dB* noise level
• Daylight view basic functions
• Vertical lens shift
• Standby power consumption of only 0.48 W*
• USB display function
• USB Memory viewer for projection without a PC
• 1.6x zoom lens
• Auto input signal search and on-screen guide
• 10 Watt speakers and MIC input
• HDMI IN and various interfaces
• LAN enabled remote control monitoring
• Easy lamp replacement (top panel)
• Color-board and Blackboard color adjustment mode
• Direct power off
• Anti-theft and security functions with customizable start up logo
• Projector ID for remote control allocation (up to 6 projectors)
*This is the maximum value when the lamp power is set to ECO, with the lamp turned on for 2 hours and off for 0.25 hours. Increases in the lamp on cycle or extended use with the lamp continuously turned on will shorten the lamp replacement cycle. When the lamp power is set to Normal, the lamp replacement cycle is 5,000 hours. The usage environment affects the lamp replacement cycle.