The Audio-Technica BP892xcH Omnidirectional Condenser Headworn Wireless Microphone is designed to provide intelligible natural audio for stage and television talent, lecturers, and worship leaders. The microphone includes the BPCB-cH detachable, field-replaceable 1.4 m (55") cable terminated with a screw-down 4-pin connector for use with Audio-Technica cH-style wireless body-pack transmitters. Other detachable cables with a variety of output terminations are available separately.
The BP892xcH includes the AT8440 cable clip, AT8464x dual-ear adapter kit, AT8157 windscreen, AT8171 windscreen, two AT8156 element covers, a moisture guard, and a carrying case.
• Subminiature omnidirectional condenser capsule offers extremely intelligible, natural vocal reproduction
• Inconspicuous, lightweight headset with capsule diameter of just 2.6 mm is ideal for applications requiring minimum visibility
• Ergonomic under-ear design - the flexible, lightweight, contoured loop hooks behind the ear for an ultra-secure, comfortable fit even for those wearing glasses
• BPCB-cH detachable, field-replaceable 1.4 m (55") cable terminated with a screw-down 4-pin connector for use with Audio-Technica cH-style wireless body-pack transmitters
• Handles high sound pressure levels with ease
• Comes with the AT8464x Dual-Ear Adapter Kit that converts the single-ear MicroSet to a unit that's worn on both ears for maximum stability and comfort
• Constructed of hypoallergenic materials