For Audio-Technica ATW-32xx Wireless series.
The Audio-Technica AT899cH subminiature omnidirectional microphone is engineered for intelligible, accurate voice reproduction. Its low-profile design (a mere 5 mm in diameter) assures minimum visibility. The mic may be worn as a lavalier and is easily hidden in clothing or hair. Includes a clothing clip, viper clip, magnet clip and lanyard, two windscreens, two element covers, three single mic holders, and two double mic holders.
• Maximum intelligibility and clean, accurate reproduction for vocalists, lecturers, stage and television talent, and houses of worship
• Low-profile design (a mere 5 mm in diameter) is ideal for applications requiring minimum visibility
• Operates on battery or phantom power (wired configuration)
• All wireless models available in either low-reflectance black or beige
• Extensive array of provided accessories includes a clothing clip, viper clip, magnet clip and lanyard (black models only), windscreens, element covers, interchangeable single and double mic holders
• Accessories available separately include complete accessory kits, clothing clips, three-pack element covers and three-pack windscreens
• 9.8' (3.0 m) cable permanently attached to mic (termination dependent)
• RoHS compliant—free from all substances specified in the EU directive on hazardous substances.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.