The Martin ELP PAR static LED fixture sets a new standard in the static wash category, with unprecedented lumen output, high-intensity narrow zoom, full-gamut color calibration and smart rigging and control features.
The ELP PAR makes installation faster and easier, thanks to a quick-focus system and bright, angle of projection indicators. Other performance enhancements include a wide zoom range that allows both stage illumination and tight mid-air beam effects, an advanced color-calibration system that delivers accurate color reproduction and precise color temperature control, an extended color mode and a CTC channel that can modify RGB channels.
Whether lighting a theatre production, festival, exhibition or corporate event, fill the stage with color and create stunning beam effects with this versatile LED fixture that sets a new performance benchmark in its class.
• 7 x 40W RGBW LED light engine
• 3,500 Lumens
• 2,800–10,000 Kelvin CTC control
• 390,000 cd intensity
• 4.2-58 degree Zoom
• 33 dB Low-noise Theatre Mode operation
• Full-gamut color-calibration
• Quick Focus mode allows installation and focusing without a console operator
• Angle of projection indicators allow quick installation
• Angled power and data connections support a clean cable run
• Included truss and floor-mounting yoke with omega bracket connectivity
• IP20 rating
• Weight: 17.2 lbs. (7.8 kg)