The Audio-Technica BP893xcT4-TH Omnidirectional Condenser Headworn Wireless Microphone features an unobtrusive 0.2" boom that extends just beyond the bottom of your ear and is designed to provide extremely intelligible, vocal reproduction for stage and television talent, lecturers, and worship leaders. The microphone includes the BPCB-cT4-TH detachable, field-replaceable 1.4 m (55") cable terminated for Shure wireless systems using TA4F-type connector. Other detachable cables with a variety of output terminations are available separately.
The BP893xcT4-TH includes AT8440 cable clip, AT8464x-TH dual-ear adapter kit, AT8157-TH windscreen, AT8171-TH windscreen, two AT8156-TH element covers, a moisture guard, and a carrying case.
• Subminiature omnidirectional condenser capsule offers extended frequency response for extremely intelligible, natural vocal reproduction
• Lightweight, ergonomic design
• Extremely unobtrusive, 0.2" boom
• Secure under-the-ear placement
• BPCB-cT4-TH detachable, field-replaceable 1.4 m (55") cable terminated for Shure wireless systems using TA4F-type connector
• Comes with the AT8464x-TH Dual-Ear Adapter Kit that converts the single-ear MicroSet to a unit that's worn on both ears for maximum stability and comfort