The Behringer X32 has changed the game by completely rethinking what is possible from a digital mixer – and hundreds of thousands of users are enjoying the results. A fluid workflow coupled with a fully interactive user interface ensures immediate familiarity and instills confidence. Advanced engineering and meticulous design deliver stellar sonic performance at an extremely affordable price – changing the game entirely.
Three companies shared a common vision – to engineer and build the very best sounding, technically-advanced audio products for discerning professionals. The X32 Digital Mixer family is the result of the engineering, manufacturing and application expertise of legendary console manufacturer Midas, the iconic signal processing genius of Klark Teknik and Behringer’s unique ability to deliver a superior value proposition.
The synergy between these three great companies runs deep in the X32. From the pristine, Midas-designed mic preamps to Klark Teknik’s rock-solid, ultra-low latency SuperMAC networking technology and Behringer’s completely re-engineered processing algorithms, X32 raises the bar on what a digital mixer can be. A singular passion for delivering advanced technology, unrivaled usability and true road-worthiness has enabled us to engineer a digital console that is the ideal vehicle for your creative expression.
• 32-channel digital mixer with 16 mix buses, 6 mute and 8 DCA groups
• Midas-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
• 40-Bit floating-point DSP features "unlimited" dynamic range with no internal overload and near-zero overall latency
• Fully automated motorized 100 mm faders allow for instant overview, powerful scene management and DAW control
• 32 x 32 channel audio interface over FireWire and USB 2.0, with DAW remote control emulating HUI* and Mackie Control*
• Powerful scene management for convenient handling of complex productions
• iPad* app for professional remote operation available free of charge - no host PC required
• High-resolution 7" day-viewable Color TFT for easy viewing of workflow components and parameters
• Individual and dynamic LCD Scribble Strips on all channels and buses creating easy assignment and intuitive channel distinction
• Main LCR, 6 matrix buses and all 16 mix buses each featuring inserts, 6-band parametric EQ's and full dynamics processing
• Virtual FX rack featuring 8 true-stereo FX slots include high-end simulations such as Lexicon 480L* and PCM70*, EMT250* and Quantec QRS* etc.
• Future firmware updates, incl. new FX "Plug Ins", downloadable from behringer.com free of charge
• 16 analog XLR outputs plus 6 additional line in/outputs, 2 phones connectors and a talkback section with integrated or external mic
• 48-channel Digital Snake ready** via AES50 ports, featuring KLARK TEKNIK's SuperMAC networking capability for ultra-low jitter and latency
• USB type-A connector providing file storage and uncompressed stereo recordings plus show presets and system updates
• Dedicated and easy-to-use channel strip section with direct access controls and graphic user interface for intuitive workflow
• Additional user-definable control section allows for on-the-fly adjustments of your favorite parameters
• ULTRANET connectivity for Behringer's P-16 Personal Monitoring System** plus AES/EBU stereo digital output and MIDI
• Networked remote control for show setups with on-screen software editor via Ethernet
• Built-in expansion port for audio interface cards or digital networking bridges
• Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
** Digital Snake Stagebox and Personal Monitoring System not included with X32.