The Audio-Technica ATDM-0604a automatic mixer is ideal for meetings, conferences, soft codec applications, courtroom proceedings, radio and TV broadcasts and other applications involving the use of multiple microphones or other media inputs. Audio-Technica's SmartMixer technology allows channels to be mixed automatically in gate or gain sharing mode, ensuring consistent, high-quality audio output from all inputs in a setup, without the introduction of feedback, excessive ambient noise, or comb filtering.
Controls and LED indicators on the mixer’s front panel allow users to easily adjust input/output and gain levels, set and recall presets, turn on/off phantom power, low-cut filter, automatic mixing and acoustic echo cancellation (AEC), change IP configuration (Auto or Static), and more. The ATDM-0604a also includes Web Remote functionality, which allows users to handle the aforementioned adjustments from a Windows-based PC, Mac, iOS or Android device, plus make additional changes to the input and output settings, select gate or gain sharing mode when using Smart Mix, and adjust other advanced settings.
The mixer is equipped with six balanced Mic/Line inputs and one unbalanced stereo input, along with two balanced and one unbalanced stereo outputs. Network (Cat5e or better) and USB ports are also included, as are A/B Audio-Technica Link ports that let users connect eight mixers sharing audio buses and SmartMix controls via Cat5e cable for simultaneous use within an expanded setup.
• 6 mic/line inputs and 1 unbalanced stereo input
• 2 balanced outputs and 1 unbalanced stereo output
• USB audio input/output (1 stereo input, 1 stereo output)
• Remote LED control of ES954 hanging microphone arrays using the GPO terminal
• SmartMixer with selectable gain sharing or gate mode
• High-performance echo canceler for each input channel
• Noise cancellation that can be assigned to any output channel
• Built-in 4-band EQ and compressor/de-esser for each input channel
• 8 8-band feedback suppressors that can be assigned to any inputs or output
• Built-in 12-band PEQ, compressor, and limiter for each output channel
• Dedicated Audio-Technica LINK terminals for Audio-Technica LINK-enabled products
• Audio input/output settings can be configured from the front panel
• Advanced settings can be configured using a web browser or the Smart Mixer Manager app
• IP Protocol-based external remote control
• Compatible with Barco ClickShare Conference