MADI module for SQ Series
SQ MADI provides any SQ mixer with a 64×64 MADI interface running at either 48kHz or 96kHz. Two BNC inputs pair with two BNC outputs to allow for split or redundant setups while a dual function (in/out) BNC Wordclock connection enables the console to be either master or slave in the system.
SQ MADI enables connection and synchronization with broadcast or recording systems, OB vans, and third-party consoles for high-channel count feeds over coaxial cables.
• 64×64 channel digital audio
• 96kHz or 48kHz operation
• Smux or HighSpeed 96kHz modes
• Sync from inputs or separate wordclock
• Console controlled error handling
• 4x BNC connectors (2 links)
• 1x BNC Wordclock I/O