The Kramer VP-111K is a high-performance line driver for signals exceeding UXGA. It provides controls to compensate for signal losses inherent in long cable runs.
• High Bandwidth - 500MHz (-3dB)
• HDTV Compatible
• Looping Input
• Selectable Input Signal Termination
• EQ (Peaking) Control
• Kr-isp Advanced Sync Processing - Ensures compatibility with a wide range of computers (even if the sync level is too low) by restoring the sync signal waveform. Kr-isp advanced sync processing can be enabled or disabled.
• Compact Kramer TOOLS - 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter.
• Dual monitor systems (local and remote)
• Presentation systems: for remote transmission and cable equalization