The Kramer TP-114 is a high-performance distribution amplifier for computer graphics video or HDTV signals. It converts a computer graphics video or HDTV signal on a 15-pin HD connector to four identical twisted pair signals.
• HDTV Compatible
• Max. Resolution - WUXGA & 1080p
• Sync Polarity Settings - H & V switches for improved HDTV compatibility
• Power Connect System - A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units when the devices are within 150ft (50m) of each other.
• System Range - Up to 100m (320ft). Greater distances possible depending on signal resolution and cable.
• Cable - Uses UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) cable such as CAT 5.
• Size - Compact TOOLS - 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter.
• Presentation and multimedia applications
• Long range graphics distribution for schools, hospitals, security, and stores