The Kramer PT-120xl is an extended range twisted pair receiver for computer graphics video signals. It converts a twisted pair signal from a WP-110 transmitter (or other compatible Kramer transmitter) to a computer graphics signal.
• HDTV Compatible.
• Max. Resolution - WUXGA & 1080p.
• Level (Gain) & EQ (Peaking) Controls.
• System Range - Up to 250m (820ft). Greater distances possible depending on signal resolution and cable.
• Cable - UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) cable such as CAT 5.
• Power Connect System - A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units when the devices are within 150ft (50m) of each other.
• Size - Ultra-Compact Pico TOOLS - 4 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-4PT rack adapter.
• Presentation and multimedia applications
• Long-range graphics distribution for schools, hospitals, security