The Kramer PT-110xl is an extended range UXGA line transmitter that receives a UXGA signal and transmits it over a CAT 5/6 cable to the PT-120xl or TP-120 receiver.
• Resolution - Up to WUXGA & 1080p.
• HDTV Compatible.
• Power Connect System - A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units when the devices are within 150ft (50m) of each other.
• Extended Transmission Range - Up to 250m (820ft) when used with Kramer's twisted pair xl receivers (such as PT-120xl, TP-122xl or TP-126xl).
• EDID Capture - Copies and stores the EDID from a display device.
• Increased Noise Immunity - An increased level of protection against noise, spikes and interference in adverse environments.
• Size - Ultra-Compact Pico TOOLS - 4 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-4PT rack adapter.
• Presentation and multimedia applications
• Long-range graphics distribution for schools, hospitals, security, and stores