The Kramer PT-110EDID is a twisted pair transmitter for computer graphics video signals. It converts a computer graphics signal into a twisted pair signal that is converted back to a computer graphics video signal when used with a compatible receiver.
• Max. Resolution - WUXGA & 1080p.
• HDTV Compatible.
• EDID Capture - Copies and stores the EDID from a display device.
• Sync Polarity Settings - H & V switches for improved display compatibility with the CAT 5 outputs.
• System Range - Up to 100m (320ft). Greater distances possible depending on resolution and cable.
• Cable - UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5.
• Power Connect System - A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units when the devices are within 150ft (50m) of each other.
• Ultra Compact Pico TOOLS - 4 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-4PT rack adapter.
• Presentation and multimedia applications.
• Long range graphics distribution for schools, hospitals, security, and stores.