The Tascam VS-R264 is a Full HD AV over IP streaming encoder and decoder that simultaneously records, encodes, streams, and decodes Full HD video streams (1920x1080) using H.264 long GOP encoding with bit rates up to 30 megabits over standard networks suitable for 100Mbps or 1Gbps.
• Full HD AV over IP streaming media encoder and decoder for live video streaming.
• Simultaneously records, encodes, streams, and decodes Full HD (1920x1080p) video streams.
• Functions as an external stand-alone encoder for live Full HD streaming environments.
• Provides Full HD live video streaming (1920x1080) to Content Delivery Networks (CDNs) including YouTube, Wowza, Ustream, AWS Elemental MediaLive and CloudFront, etc.
• Perfect for a wide range of live streaming AV installations and environments, including corporate, education, house of worship, government, industrial installations and security.
• H.264 long GOP encoding with bit rates up to 30 megabits over standard networks suitable for 100Mbps or 1Gbps.
• Compatible with major streaming protocols such as RTMP, RTSP and HLS.
• Unicast and multicast streaming support.
• Multiple Simulcast and backup enabled by 3 RTMP Streams Simultaneously.
• The total number of simultaneous streams is eight. (The streaming performance depends on the resolution settings, transfer rate, and network environment.)
• Offers RESTful API for integration into control systems in commercial AV installations.
• Versatile audio I/O connections via balanced analog Euroblock low-voltage wire connectors and unbalanced analog 1/8" (3.5mm) mini-stereo jacks.
• Audio can be embedded from analog sources and de-embedded to drive networked audio playback for ceiling speakers.
• Provides digital audio embedded within the HDMI I/O.
• Installed output level configuration function and reference level switching function (up to +20dBu) allows reliable and flexible system structuring.
• Ability to record directly to USB connected media or SD cards via a front panel loading slot.
• Recording to internal storage (17GB) is now supported (maximum capacity of each file recorded is up to 17GB). (V2.0.1)
• MP4 is added to the recording file format in addition to TS. (V2.0.1)
• Recorded files can easily be uploaded to an FTP server automatically for creating back-up copies or repurposing to the web.
• Support for continuous recording regardless of storage capacity. New function enables old files to be automatically deleted when the storage is full. (V2.0.1)
• Web browser based remote control to configure unit settings.
• Supports Gigabit Ethernet.
• Support PoE+ for power supply in addition to the optional AC adapter (TASCAM PS-P1220E; sold separately)
• Compact half-rack size. Included surface rack mountable angles allow installation on different usage scenes and environments.
• With the optional rack-mountable shelf AK-RS1, up to two VS-R units can be installed in a 19 inch rack space.
Recommended for this Product
- Opens in a new window.