The Denon DN-300BR is a 1RU Bluetooth 4.0 audio receiver with professional-grade audio outputs enabling the user to add wireless stereo Bluetooth audio connectivity to any professional audio system. The DN-300BR can store up to (8) devices in its internal memory. The paired Bluetooth device can send audio via balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA jacks to a mixer, powered loudspeakers or amplification system.
The included Bluetooth antenna can be mounted to the front or rear panel for convenience, and facilitates up to 100 ft (33m) of reception. Ideal for retail, sports bars, education and hotel/conference applications.
An added feature is a Euroblock connection on the rear of the unit for a remote pairing button. This is convenient when the DN-300BR is not easily accessible. Front-mounted Output Level knob and Pairing/Status LEDs for ease-of-use.
• 1 RU rackmount receiver
• Adds stereo Bluetooth 4.0 reception to any audio system
• Remembers up to (8) Bluetooth devices
• Balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA output
• Remote pairing button connection on rear (Euroblock mating connector included)
• BNC antenna input for Denon remote Bluetooth antenna (included)