The Marshall Compact CV366 Genlock Camera is built around a next generation Sony 1/2.8" solid-state sensor with 2.2 Megapixels and Tri-Level (Genlock) Sync feature. CV366 delivers exceptional video performance through 3GSDI and HDMI simultaneously with true-color even in low-light (0.01 Lux). Choose HD resolutions up to 1920x1080p (progressive), 1280x720p (progressive) & 1920x1080i (interlaced) with a wide selection of framerates serving a variety of applications.
• 2.2 Megapixel (1/2.8") 16:9 HD
• Durable Body with CS/C lens mount
• 3GSDI (SMPTE 292M & 424M) + HDMI simultaneous outputs
• Tri-Level Genlock Sync for faster more seamless switching via 3GSDI
• Full-HD Resolutions: 1920x1080p, 1280x720p and 1920x1080i
• Framerates Supported: 60, 59.94, 50, 30, 29.97, 25, 24, 23.98fps
• Remote adjust & match via Camera Control Software, CV-RCP-V2 (CCU) or 3rd party sources
• Micro-USB port for firmware upgrades in the field (downloadable from website)
• Locking Hirose Cable: Genlock (I/O), RS485 control, Audio (stereo) and 12V Power
• Includes 12v power supply, can operate 12V+/-10% with a 6 watt draw
• Lens sold separately
New Sony 1/2.8" (6.46mm) CMOS Solid-Sate Image Sensors
The next generation Sony Exmor sensors provide clear HD images with true color even in low-light (0.01 Lux) and ability to switch to night mode (0.005 Lux) where IR light wavelengths can be captured.
Genlock Tri-Level Sync Feature
Tri-level sync runs at higher frequency which allows multiple cameras to be plugged into HD workflows already in sync (genlock) with much less latency when switched and more seamless transitions.
Durable, Flexible, Powerful
The durable CV300-series cameras are chiseled from one block of aluminum alloy with rear panel protection, which enable them to be used in rough environments and continue to produce clean reliable signals.
Marshall Camera Division continues to develop camera products to follow the heritage of Marshall broadcast quality incorporating reliability, durability, flexibility and most importantly affordability with feature sets that matter.
- Opens in a new window.