The Blackmagic URSA Broadcast G2 is an incredibly powerful camera designed for both traditional and online broadcasters. The 3 cameras in 1 design allows it to work as a 4K production camera, a 4K studio camera or a 6K digital film camera. It's a perfect solution for broadcasters because it uses the lenses and batteries you already own. You can record to common SD cards, UHS-II cards, CFast 2.0 cards or external USB disks, using common file formats such as H.265, Apple ProRes and Blackmagic RAW. You can even change the lens mount. No other broadcast camera is so flexible.
The large 6K sensor combined with Blackmagic generation 5 color science gives you the same imaging technology used in digital film cameras. The 6K sensor features a resolution of 6144 x 3456 so it's flexible enough for broadcast and digital film work. When using B4 lenses, you get a 4K window of the sensor for Ultra HD broadcast use. Then if you change to a PL or EF lens mount, they can use the full 6K resolution of the sensor for digital film. With 13 stops of dynamic range, you get darker blacks and brighter whites, so it's perfect for color correction. Using digital film in broadcast is a revolution in image quality.
The Blackmagic URSA Broadcast G2 features incredible low light performance so you can shoot using ambient light or even under moonlight. It features gain from -12dB (100 ISO) up to +36dB (25,600 ISO) so it's optimized to reduce grain and noise in images, while maintaining the full dynamic range of the sensor. The gain can be set via a camera switch, the LCD menu or remotely using the SDI remote camera control protocol.
• 2/3-inch sensor size when using 4K B4 mount
• B4 2/3-inch lens mount installed. Active EF mount also included.
• Electronic lens control via 12-pin broadcast connector
• 13 Stops of Dynamic Range
• Dual Native ISO of 0dB and 18dB gain
• Four position ND filter wheel with IR Compensation
• 4-inch LCD with Touch Controls
• Dual Media Slots for Non‑Stop Recording
• USB-C for Recording Direct to External Media Disks
• Strong and Lightweight Magnesium Chassis
• Standard Television Industry Connections
• Supports All Broadcast Frame Rates
• Professional Audio Connections and Built In Microphones
• Built in Timecode Generator
• Wireless Bluetooth Camera Remote Control
• Compatible with Industry Standard Batteries
• Includes DaVinci Resolve Studio
• Lens Not Included