Designed as a uniquely versatile live sound mixer, the Allen & Heath MixWizard4 WZ4 14:4:2 is equally at home at Front of House, on Monitors, or doubling up to fill both roles at once.
WZ4 14:4:2 features our acclaimed 4 band EQ with 2 sweepable mids, high quality 100mm faders, 6 aux sends, 12 segment bar graph metering and our unique QCC connector system for easy desktop, rack or flight case mounting.
This 4th generation MixWizard console now has the option to fit a multichannel USB interface with high quality 16 channel soundcard for easy multitrack recording and 2-track playback.
If you're looking for professional grade, all-purpose analogue mixers in a compact, rack mountable frame, the MixWizards continue to set the bar.
• 19" Rack mountable
• 10 mic/line inputs with balanced XLR/TRS jack, insert and direct output
• 100mm faders
• Reverse switches swap the function of the group and aux masters in Monitor or Dual Mode applications
• 6 Aux sends - switchable pre/post fade
• 4 Audio groups
• 2 Dual Stereo inputs with separate gain and 'ON' switches allowing inputs to be selected independently or mixed together
• 4 band EQ with 2 swept mids
• 6x2 Matrix for providing feeds for in ear monitors, delay speakers, video, broadcast and more
• Oscillator and Pink Noise generator for line-up and speaker testing
• Tri-color, 12 segment bar graph metering
• +48V Phantom Power
• Signal and Peak LEDs
• Talkback Mic XLR with trim
• Lamp socket
• SB multitrack recording option