The Allen & Heath DX32 Expander adds remote, modular I/O to a dLive, AHM-64, Avantis or SQ system. It provides 4 slots for 8-channel analog or digital I/O cards, in any combination, and a modular power supply with optional redundancy.
The DX32 connects via a single Cat5e cable to the dLive Surface, MixRack, SQ SLink port, Avantis SLink port, AHM-64 SLink port or DX Hub via a secure etherCON port. Two cables can be used for redundant connection to compatible dLive hardware.
• Modular expansion chassis for dLive, Avantis, SQ and AHM-64 systems
• 4 slots, 8-channels per I/O module, up to 32-channels total
• Supports any combination of analog or digital I/O modules
• Can be rack-mounted or used on stage floor
• 3 Year Warranty
• Redundant DX connection to compatible hardware
• Second, hot-swappable, redundant power supply sold separately
• I/O modules sold separately
Up to 2 DX32 Expanders can be connected directly to a dLive MixRack, and a further DX32 can be connected to the Surface. More units can be added to a dLive system via a DX Link card or DX Hub.
A single DX32 can connect directly to an Avantis SLink port. Up to 8 DX32s can be added to an Avantis system via DX Hub and/or DX Link cards.
A single DX32 can connect directly to an SQ SLink port. Up to 4 units can be added to an SQ system via a DX Hub.
A single DX32 can connect directly to an AHM-64 SLink port. Up to 4 units can be added to an AHM-64 system via a DX Hub.