Designed as a uniquely versatile live sound mixer, the Allen & Heath MixWizard4 WZ4 14:4:2 is equally at home at Front of House, on Monitors, or doubling up to fill both roles at once.
WZ4 14:4:2 features our acclaimed 4 band EQ with 2 sweepable mids, high quality 100mm faders, 6 aux sends, 12 segment bargraph metering and our unique QCC connector system for easy desktop, rack or flightcase mounting.
This 4th generation MixWizard console now has the option to fit a multichannel USB interface with high quality 16 channel soundcard for easy multitrack recording and 2-track playback.
If you're looking for professional grade, all-purpose analogue mixers in a compact, rack mountable frame, the MixWizards continue to set the bar.
• 19" Rack mountable
• 10 mic/line inputs with balanced XLR/TRS jack, insert and direct output
• 100mm faders
• Reverse switches swap the function of the group and aux masters in Monitor or Dual Mode applications
• 6 Aux sends - switchable pre/post fade
• 4 Audio groups
• 2 Dual Stereo inputs with separate gain and 'ON' switches allowing inputs to be selected independently or mixed together
• 4 band EQ with 2 swept mids
• 6x2 Matrix for providing feeds for in ear monitors, delay speakers, video, broadcast and more
• Oscillator and Pink Noise generator for line-up and speaker testing
• Tri-colour, 12 segment bargraph metering
• +48V Phantom Power
• Signal and Peak LEDs
• Talkback Mic XLR with trim
• Lamp socket
• SB multitrack recording option